【Snake Eyes】 is a Sense that paralyzes seen opponents. Like 【Hawk Eyes】, it is a vision-based Sense. It can be obtained at 20 SP. It changes the user's eyes into appearing long and vertical, with a reptilian visual. An invisible attack is launched and paralyzes the target for a period of time. It has been seen to give Paralysis 3.
In the Light Novel, 【Snake Eyes】 is mentioned in Volume 1 when discussing what Senses are obtained at 20 SP and in Volume 2, during the Summer Event where it is used against Yun and Lyly by one of the mages. In this case, it caused the abnormal state Paralysis 3 to both of them.
Interactions with other Senses and abilities
- 【Discovery】: Using 【Discovery】, a "mysterious invisible blow" is sensed as 【Snake Eyes】 is used.
- 【Hawk Eyes】: As 【Snake Eyes】 is vision-based, 【Hawk Eyes】 allows more distant and nighttime targeting.
- 【Sky Eyes】: As 【Snake Eyes】 is vision-based, 【Sky Eyes】 presumably allows it multi-targeting in addition to 【Hawk Eyes】's effect.
- 【Paralysis Resistance】: Because 【Snake Eyes】 causes paralysis, this Sense will counter or reduce its effect.
- 【Bodily Resistance】: Because 【Snake Eyes】 causes paralysis, this Sense will counter or reduce its effect.
- DEF stat: DEF stat helps resist and end bodily statuses, such as paralysis.
Players who have obtained this sense
- Unnamed mage from Summer Event